213 total views, 4 views today
Want to share your marketing expertise with an active audience? Got a hot topic, tips or unique insights you think will get people talking?
Let us know, and you could be our next guest blogger!
What we look for
- We like relevant, well-researched posts (preferably 1300+ words) with actionable tips.
- Your post should be 100% original and unpublished. Once it’s live on our site, you can republish it on your own blog or other websites – just add a short disclaimer at the end to state that it first appeared on the GetResponse blog, with a link back to the original post.
- Any claims you make must be backed by links to research or case studies. Just steer clear of citing our competitors, and using any irrelevant promotional links to websites.
- The best blog posts include examples, so add relevant images to illustrate your point. Try to avoid stock photos that don’t add any value to the copy.
Topics we cover
Our blog aims to help all businesses (particularly SMBs) make sense of and use different digital marketing and productivity practices.
- Social media
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Marketing automation
- Search engine optimization
- Omni-channel marketing
- General marketing tips for different industries
We don’t cover:
- Offline marketing like direct mail, digital signage/displays, online security – unless it relates to digital marketing
- Infographics made by other businesses
- Syndicated content
- Posts that are too technical, editorial, or vague
- Paid promos
Who we write for
Because GetResponse blog readers come from all walks of life all around the world, we like to create clear, compelling content. Most of our audience are marketers, or people familiar with the field. And our blog is a reputable library of information and insights where they can learn and share best practices.
Keep this in mind when writing your post, and you’ll create valuable content seen by some of the world’s most credible marketing professionals.
How to format your post
Follow our formatting guide, and proofread your post before sending it to us.
Ready to write?
Great! Just submit your topic idea with an outline via the form below.
If we think it’s the right fit, we’ll be in touch to discuss the next steps and anything else we need to publish your post.