97 total views, 1 views today
With over 10 million downloads, SimSimi is one of the most well-known chatbots in the world. The app was first released in 2003 and has since evolved with the help of millions of user conversations.
How SimSimi speaks just like a human:
It follows the following basic principles to engage in human conversation.
- Learn new words from a series of user-asked questions and answers
- Answer in answers to the question asked.
- A huge Ask & Answer set collected from millions of users.
All of the above points enable SimSimi to speak in a human-like conversation.
It is respected google play The Policy, AI Engine and SimSimi developers work together to prevent the following things that may violate the Policy.
- data breaches
- Intellectual Property Infringement
- spam content
- When the bot threatens someone, it only adheres to the principles of conversation.
- Any threat from the bot is not real.
- Displays personal information.
- In these cases, the bot just follows the principles set by the app.
Conversational bot SimSimi tends to learn from hundreds of millions of communications from people around the world. Some of the conversations may be inappropriate in nature and therefore not suitable for certain age groups.