233 total views, 1 views today
Shazam is a music identification service in the form of an app with one-touch recognition. Open the app, click the button and have your phone listen to the song or music you want to identify. This app allows you to find a song you like by its music, eliminating the need for difficult searches to find your favorite song.
The Shazam app allows millions of users around the world to identify the music instantly. It originally came out as a name befitting an app that would solve the global audience’s music problems. Shazam also offers the latest music charts from around the world and the hottest music in all major cities in the world. So if you are a music fan and like to discover new things, then this app is for you.
The downside of Shazam is that it requires the original song for identification, so you can’t just hum or sing into it. That developer this app can take a look at that as it’s a cool feature when it works. Aside from that, you can follow artists and see their Shazams, view music bios, lyrics, and personalized music messages.
Shazam comes in a free ad-supported version and a paid ad-free version called Shazam Encore. The developers recently introduced a lighter version of the app (Shazam Lite) at just 1MB for low-end Android phones. The app can also recognize the music offline, but you need to download additional files for this to work.
- discover music.
- With its music recognition feature, the app provides one-tap access for music identification.
- Now users can sing along to their favorite songs or watch videos as well.
- Preview songs and add them to their Spotify playlists.
- Shazam’s offline feature allows users to identify music even when they’re not connected to the internet.
- To find new music, check out the recommended tracks.
- With the Shazam Real-Time Loop feature, users have the latest music updates.
- By simply signing in, users can sync their accounts across devices.
- Connecting and sharing is easy.
- Provides connection with the Facebook Account. Once you’re done, you can now also see what your friends are shazaming for.
- To see what your favorite music artist Shazaming is, just follow them.
You can now share your Shazam discoveries on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Pinterest, Google+ and many more. Share your discoveries with your loved ones and let them know your taste in music.
The app can also be launched on the Android Wear smartwatch. It offers users the ability to watch their favorite artists and songs through Android Wear. You also don’t need to create an account to use the important features. Let us know what you think in the comment section below.
Category: Music & Audio
Sign: music player