237 total views, 1 views today
Leopard canceled offload media copies files from your WordPress media library to Amazon S3, Wasabi, google cloud, DigitalOcean Spaces and rewrites the URLs to host the files from that same storage provider or from the CDN of your choice (CloudFront).
WordPress Leopard Plugin Features
- Compatibility with Advanced Custom Fields PRO
- Cache-Control Option
- Compatible with WPML
- Compatible with WP All Import
- Underground and automatic synchronization function
- Thumbnail regeneration plugin supported with cloud images.
- Automatically delete files from WordPress when copying them to storage
- Unlimited legacy media to S3
- Select the file with the shortcode or cloud URL.
- Option Allow file upload types
- woocommerce digital/downloadable product
- WooCommerce Integrated Theme
- Pull Assets
- Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) option.
- Minify CSS, JS, HTML
- Support for front-end submissions
- Remove emoji
- Translations ready
- Automatic replacement of media links: the asset is downloaded from server storage rather than from your site
- sync between a bucket in one cloud and another cloud
- Select files from cloud folders in wooCommerce download and easy digital downloads. Working with public and private.
- Add: custom path folder set
- Support for AWS S3, Google, wasabi, DigitalOcean space storage
- Support editing (scaling, cropping, rotating, flipping) images on the cloud.
- Unlimited and all in one. No extra, more money.
- Support WebP
- Compare with EWWW Image Optimizer, Shortpixel Image Optimizer, tinypng, Smush Plugin.
- easy digital downloads
- Edit custom path
- Free updates
- Automatically compress objects
- Rewrite asset URLs for asset option
- Support for WordPress 5.x+
- Multi-site support
Download the Leopard WordPress Plugin
To note: If you are having problems with Leopard WordPress Plugin Nulled Free Download, try disabling AdBlock for the site or try a different web browser. Disabling ad blocker or changing web browser does not help, please contact us.