69 total views, 2 views today
With Google Translate app, you can get instant translations on the go while traveling to another part of the world. You can also use it to translate words you come across on your phone. Entire sentences can also be translated directly by taking a photo or pasting the selected text into the app’s search bar. You can always take an extra tour of Google Translate if you are a beginner.
- Translate between 103 languages by typing.
- Tap to translate: Copy text into any app and your translation will appear.
- Offline: Translate 59 languages when you have no internet.
- Instant Camera Translation: Use your camera to instantly translate text into 38 languages.
- Camera mode: Take photos of text for higher quality translations in 37 languages.
- Conversational Mode: Instant two-way voice translation in 32 languages.
- Handwriting: Draw characters in 93 languages instead of using the keyboard.
- Phrasebook: Highlight and save translations for future reference in any language.
Google Translate can be a very handy app for avid travelers. When traveling to non-English speaking communities such as China or Japan. You can always flip open your phone and translate for basic communication, e.g. B. to ask for directions or to ask for directions. Google Translate app still keeps you connected when you go to remote areas with no network.
When you download and install the app, you will be asked for certain permissions, such as:
- Microphone for voice translation.
- Camera to translate text about the camera.
- SMS to translate text messages.
- External storage to download offline translation data.
- Accounts and credentials to log in and sync across devices.
Still, you need to download the Google Translate app and try it yourself to use the features. The overall performance and the results it offers are pretty smooth and fast. Will definitely recommend if you don’t have the basics of the required target language. Will make your life really easy. If you need help, go to Google support.