163 total views, 1 views today
With Duolingo, a free language learning app, users can now learn Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, Ukrainian, Esperanto, Polish, Greek, Hungarian, Norwegian for free , Hebrew, Welsh, English. The app now offers two additional languages to learn; Swahili and Romanian.
While a user is playing a game, he can improve his following foreign language skills.
- Speaking of
Duolingo helps the user to efficiently improve their vocabulary and grammar of a given language by answering simple questions and completing different lessons. The app starts users by following the basics of the language.
Learn new words every day
Some of the best comments and recommendations for Duolingo from the various top critics of our time are as follows.
- distinction of being google play‘s Editor’s Choice and Best of the Best apps for 2013 and 2014.
- Wall Street Journal; “This is the fastest and best learning app to date.”
- TIME Magazine; “The secret to the future of education may be in the hands of Duolingo.”
- PC Magazine; “Of all the language learning apps out there, no one can beat Duolingo.”
- One of the easiest ways to learn the means of procrastination. Short lessons of the app are easy to prepare and allow for a stable teaching method that makes the habit of progressing to the next language level quite addictive.
The way of learning is changed by Duolingo.
- It is absolutely and completely free.
- With its small lessons and tracking of your achievements as you study, language learning is fun.
- 34 hours on Duolingo is actually equivalent to one semester of a university-level course.
- Duolingo often has massive lag issues that cause the screen to suddenly freeze and lag in responses. This sometimes makes it unbearable to use.
- Excessive ads when the app is running.
- The constant notification popups when not responding to Duolingo’s reminders for a while.