- Download 5
- File Size 0.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date June 28, 2021
- Last Updated June 28, 2021
Phoenix OS Android emulator 2022
The Phoenix OS(x86) can run on devices with Intel x86 series CPUs. It can be installed on hard disk for operation, without affecting the original document system.
Recommended computer settings
Computers with Intel x86 processor and internal storage of more than 2G from the past five years.
How to install the system
Download the setup program of Phoenix OS (x86). Double click the setup program on Windows. Select the installation method via setup from the USB drive or install to hard disk on the operation interface. Click to view the installation guide.
- You should make a backup even though the original data won't be affected as the system is installed on the hard disk.
- We recommend that you use the system on devices with Intel Atom series CPUs, which will have the best compatibility.
- If you install the system on a USB drive, we recommend you use a USB drive with high performance and capacity of more than 6G. The low-speed USB drives will get stuck and operate slowly, affecting the user experience.
- In case of any problems, you can find the solutions in the Help Center or Forum or leave your message for consultation.
The production of Phoenix OS(x86) is related to the open source of Android x86.
The setup program of Phoenix OS uses grub4dos, We express our gratitude for it.