Windows has officially released its first insider preview, Windows 11 10.0.22000.51 globally, whereas it arrives on Dev and Beta Channel. A stable version of Windows 10 is expected to launch later in October. If you are facing difficulty signing up to Dev Channel or stop receiving the preview build then you can use the ISOI installation to upgrade your existing Windows.
It brings a lot of major optimization and stability alongside visual elements. Today in this article we will be sharing the Windows 11 Insider Preview Build, Follow the following instructions mentioned down below.
Download Windows 11 10.0.22000.51 Insider Preview Build ISO – How to Upgrade | 64-Bit ISO
You might experience some part of Windows 11 laggy, sometimes it crashes or freezes hence it is the first developer preview. Also, you will continue to receive Windows 11 Updates that patch such an issue.
Download Windows 11 Build 22000.51 from the Windows Insider Program
- Open Windows Settings and from there, Open Update & Security
- Click on the Windows Insider Program located on the left-panel of the screen
- Select Get Started and Register yourself for the Windows Insider Program
- Then, It asks you to restart your computer. After Restarting, open the Windows Insider Program
- Click on Dev or Beta Channel, both are Eligible for Windows 11
- After this, Choose the Windows Update option menu and click on Check for Update
- There you will find Windows 11 Update, Download and upgrade to the latest version and then it will start installation.
- That’s it!
Download Windows 11 10.0.22000.51 Insider Preview Build ISO
Mirror Links: Downlaod From AndroidFileHost….
How to Install Windows 11 using Windows 11 Insider Preview
- Download Windows 11 ISO first insider preview and then head over to the download folder.
- Select Windows 11 ISO and extract it using Winrar
- Now, click on setup.exe to start the installation
- Follow the on-screen instructions, while set up you can choose which files you need to keep including Keep Windows Settings, Personal Files, and apps.
- That’s it!
After completing the installation of Windows 11, re-check your Windows Insider settings
- Open Settings and head over to the Update & Security
- Click on the Windows Insider Program located on the left-panel
- Check if you have chosen the correct Windows Insider channel.
Upgrade to Windows 11 10.0.22000.51 – Guide for Clean installation using Windows Insider Preview ISO
- Back up all your important documents, files and applications.
- 1x USB Flash Drive
- Download Winrar
Upgrade to Windows Insider Preview – Windows 11
- Download Windows 11 ISO and then head over to the download folder
- Connect your Pendrive to your PC, then perform a FAT32 Format (Format your Pendrive before making Windows 11 Bootable Pendrive)
- Then, Right-click on the Windows 11 ISO and click on extract to and choose the USB Flash Drive
- Once the extraction complete, and then you can now perform upgrading your Windows.
- That’s it!
Install Windows 11 on your PC
- Shutdown your PC, then perform a Boot
- Power-On your PC and then press the Boot key (HP Laptop: Esc, Asus: F12, Look for the Boot key it appears at the beginning of starting PC or check on the internet)
- Choose your USB Flash Drive and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click on Next, then choose Install Now and select I don’t have the product key.
- After that, choose the Windows Edition and click on custom, now from there choose Drive 0 partition (Or look for ‘C’ drive partition) and then click on format/Click on Next to proceed with Windows 11 Installation based on your preference.
- Afterwards, it takes some time and restarts. Now you can remove your USB Flash Drive.
- After this, Your PC boot With Windows 11. All you have to do now is to complete the setup with your Account.
- That’s it!
- REGISTER TO WINDOWS 11 DEV – SIGN-UP FOR INSIDER PREVIEW BUILDS
- Troubleshooting: FIX THIS PC CAN’T RUN WINDOWS 11 ERROR – HOW TO QUICK & EASIEST GUIDE | UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11
- Download Windows 11: DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 11 DEV OS 21996.1 – HOW TO UPGRADE | 64 BIT – ISO
Hopefully, we believe that this article remains helpful for you and have successfully upgraded your Window to Windows 11 first preview. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share it with us in the comment section down below.