346 total views, 4 views today
Dropbox is originally a unique service that allows you to store files on the Internet while ensuring access to them from various devices connected to the Internet around the world. That’s why we offer you the version for computers that allows you to upload data to the server and manage it very smoothly. The first version of the service was a year 2007 witnessed a remarkable turnout around the world, where it is currently used by millions of users due to its efficiency in storing data and preserving it for a longer time.
By using the program, you will be able to manage your account on the Internet and save files on it by uploading them from the hard disk, such as personal and family photos, in addition to documents such as Word, X, and PDF files. Viruses and thus the loss of important data, thus hitting two birds with one stone may not lose files and avoid transmitting viruses to the device.
Dropbox offers a free space of 2 GB to store data and you can upgrade it for about 10 dollars a month for a terabyte space. The provider was providing you with a strong signal. The files were uploaded quickly. The program is available for Windows, Android and iPhone systems, and many programs support the service.
Moreover, you can use the service to share files with your friends and family to download the file, as it gives you a direct link that you can give to anyone you want to browse through the files. The service provides its users to keep the data for as long as possible with the ability to view it at any time and from any device.
Features of the Dropbox file upload program
- Upload various files to the cloud service in the Internet.
- The ability to access your files from various devices at any time you want.
- Protect your account and data from hackers and hackers by relying on encryption.
- Share links to files with friends and family to see them.
- Create folders on the hard disk and sync them with Dropbox.
- Ease of creating a new account on the service and benefiting from the capabilities of the program.
- It works with all versions of Windows 7/8/10.
- Eliminate traditional transfer methods such as flash drives and CDs.
Information about the Dropbox file upload program
|Program size:||136 MB|
|Program compatibility:||Windows 7/8/10|