148 total views, 2 views today
WooMail Nulled – WooCommerce Email Customizer Allows You To Customize An Email Template In Order To Professionally Resonate With Your Brand… Under 7 Minutes (Oh, no coding language is required).
I dread it as much as you do. I’m talking about the laborious time of customizing email templates… Creating email designs from scratch, the amount of coding knowledge required, the poor design…
WooMail WordPress Plugin Nulled Features
- WooMail – WooCommerce Email Customizer is actually unbelievably easy to operate with. No coding skills are required. In fact, I’ve tested it with my 11-year-old son. After giving him a 4-min short guide, he managed to create his own design under 7 minutes .
- As you already know, when customizing an email, you are limited in terms of design – in most cases. I’m proud to tell you that the WooMail tool comes without any limits.
- Shortcodes will help you for using dynamical information about your product, order or website.
- An essential feature: testing/preview mode. Once you’ve created your email template, you can test it or preview before going live.
- Over 10 predefined templates and blocks, ensuring you work quickly and effortlessly.
- 6 different email designs for products of the order.
- Unlimited Custom Shortcode.
- Settings for show sku, show images, image sizes.
- RTL Support.
- Replace Email – turn on/off email rendering. If you have a live website, just create your email template test it and then activate the new emails.
WooMail WordPress Plugin Free Download
WooMail Free Download, as you already know, WooMail represents an email customizable tool that allows you to build your desired email with a drag & drop feature. Luckily, the WooMail – WooCommerce Email Customization tool provides you with +10 email templates/blocks. Simply pick a template that resonates with your brand and you’re good to go. That’s how simple it is. No need to know laborious codes in order to assemble a beautiful email design. Simply click, hold, drag, and drop. And that’s the magic when it comes to creating professional email designs. Once you’re finished, you can save your current email template and use it for future projects for greater convenience.