348 total views, 1 views today
Aero Checkout Nulled Optimize Your WooCommerce Checkout Pages for More Conversions.
Woofunnels Aero Checkout WP Plugin Features
- Default checkout is tedious and overwhelming
You cannot add, remove, edit or even re-order form fields without getting help from your developer. Or break the form into multiple steps.
- It’s not designed to allay users’ fears
User anxiety hits its peak on the checkout page. Sections like testimonials, support and guarantee help pacify it.
- Not optimized to close sales on mobile
50.3% of traffic comes from mobile. Most users never complete their purchase on a single device, they switch midway. Isn’t it high time to optimize for mobile?
- Create a multi-step checkout form with progress indicator to minimize friction
A long checkout form looks intimidating at the first glance. But if you break it into multiple steps, you can collect the basic details first followed by billing and shipping.
- Offer cart modification options on the checkout page
You can append a mini cart on the checkout page. Let users delete and recover deleted items.
- Persuade prospects with credible proof
It’s a misconception that people go to the checkout page to swipe the card. They still have last-minute doubts about buying.
- They may not even use these contact details but just having them – makes a world of a difference. It also adds a nice human touch to the most important page on your store.
- Show the reasons to believe in crisp bullet points
Use the ‘why buy from us’ section to give them reasons to push the buy button.
- Embed the checkout form on a landing page
Aero gives you shortcodes to embed the checkout form on a landing or a sales page.
Download Aero Checkout WordPress Plugin
Free Download Woofunnels Aero Checkout gives you ready-to-use templates, embed forms, one-page checkouts and everything you asked for