57 total views, 1 views today
Protect your WooCommerce store from a security breach & a hacked account with WooCommerce Two Factor Authentication Nulled. This plugin implements two-factor authentication seamlessly into your login page!
WooCommerce Two Factor Authentication Nulled Features*
- Supports standard TOTP + HOTP protocols (and so supports Google Authenticator, Authy, and many others).
- Displays graphical QR codes for easy scanning into apps on your phone/tablet
- TFA can be made available on a per-role basis (e.g. available for admins, but not for subscribers)
- TFA can be turned on or off by each user
- TFA can be required for specified user levels, after a defined time period (e.g. require all admins to have TFA, once their accounts are a week old) (Premium version), including forcing them to immediately set up (by redirecting them to the page to do so)
- Supports front-end editing of settings, via [twofactor_user_settings] shortcode (i.e. users don’t need access to the WP dashboard). (The Premium version allows custom designing of any layout you wish).
- Site owners can allow “trusted devices” on which TFA codes are only asked for a chosen number of days (instead of every login); e.g. 30 days (Premium version)
- Works together with “Theme My Login” (both forms and widgets)
- Includes support for the WooCommerce and Affiliates-WP login forms
- Includes support for Elementor Pro login forms (Premium version)
- Includes support for bbPress login forms (Premium version)
- Includes support for any and every third-party login form (Premium version) without any further coding needed via appending your TFA code to the end of your password
- Does not mention or request second factor until the user has been identified as one with TFA enabled (i.e. nothing is shown to users who do not have it enabled)
- WP Multisite compatible (plugin should be network activated)
- Simplified user interface and code base for ease of use and performance
- Added a number of extra security checks to the original forked code
- Emergency codes for when you lose your phone/tablet (Premium version)
- When using the front-end shortcode (Premium version), require the user to enter the current TFA code correctly to be able to activate TFA
- Works together with “WP Members” (shortcode form)
- Administrators can access other users’ codes, and turn them on/off when needed (Premium version)
WooCommerce Two Factor Authentication Free Download
WooCommerce Two Factor Authentication Free Download the plugin has 11 different OTP options, 2 different security levels, and 10 different languages. Plus, it includes 14 days of free installation.