51 total views, 1 views today
Woocommerce Multi Location Inventory Management Nulled allows you to manage your store from different locations on the same domain.
With multiple locations, inventory management is tough. With WooCommerce Multi Location Inventory Management Nulled, you’ll know exactly where your inventory is located, when it will be delivered to your store, and what the current pricing is for each location.
Multi Locations Inventory Management WP Plugin Features
- Manage Products stock across multiple locations, Warehouses, or Stores.
- Allow visitors to choose preferred location on Product Page or Globally
- Option to Automatically choose nearest product location based on users address. (Requires Google Map API key )
- Displays product Quantity or Availability based on the location.
- Supports Muliti Locations for Simple as well as Variable product type
- Assign a Delivery area for Location with WooCommerce Shipping Zone
- Option to add Location-wise Price
- SubLocation for more granular level inventory control.
- Option to assign Shop Managers to locations
- Emails orders to Locations email ID and WooCommerce locations Managers
- Assign Specific Payment Methods to locations
- Automatically detect user’s geolocation from browser and allocate Woocommerce Location based on geolocation.
- Adds each location’s Inventory to your default Woocommerce inventory
- Plugin Increase Conversion by Suggesting another nearest location availability of product when its out of stock at selected location
- Visitors can see selected warehouse / location on checkout and cart page.
- Restrict customer to specific locations from WordPress Backend
- REST API to get and update product stock for locations
- Show Distance to Selected Location in Kilometer or Miles
Multi Locations Inventory Management WP Plugin Free Download
You no longer have to worry about knowing or guessing where your inventory is. Free Download Multi Locations Inventory Management Plugin provides you with the option to show the Availability and Pricing of Products based on their location. With this plugin, your customers can easily find out the cost and availability of products right on your website, and you don’t have to worry about importing or exporting data.