133 total views, 1 views today
WooCommerce Bookings Nulled allows customers to book appointments, make reservations or rent equipment without leaving your site.
Let your customers book reservations, appointments or rentals using WordPress and WooCommerce for a seamless and beautiful booking and payments process. No more headaches with no-shows and lost revenue. WooCommerce Bookings Nulled is the perfect solution for those uncovering their time’s worth, unknowingly.
With either option, you can also block time off as un-bookable, leaving you time to take care of your other priorities and create buffers between bookings, to make sure the schedule works for you.
WooCommerce Bookings Plugin Nulled Features
- Let customers book classes, schedule appointments, or reserve items
- Book one-on-one appointments or multi-person events
- Offer special pricing for groups, days, or individuals
- Show availability in the customer’s time zone
- Require confirmation, offer free cancellations – it’s all up to you
- Send reminders and reduce no-shows
- Never get double-booked
- Manage your calendar, your way – including syncing with Google Calendar
- Give your Bookings a boost
- Take a deposit for a reservation with Deposits
- Power up reminder emails with Follow-Ups
- Sell more bookings by presenting a calendar or schedule of available slots in a page or post with Bookings Availability.
- Try our free Accommodation Bookings add-on, or the Hotel theme, if you have a hotel or B&B
- Allow service providers to submit and manage offerings themselves using Product Vendors
- Offer add-ons for services, such as an oil treatment with a massage, or limited edition merchandise with a group booking for a baseball field, using Product Add-Ons.
Offer special pricing for groups, days, or individuals
Offer discounts for groups or people booking multiple slots, show lower prices for early birds, higher prices on weekends, or special prices for kids. Bookings lets you customize pricing any way you want.
Show availability in the customer’s time zone
If your services are online or if you’re shipping something to the customer, display your availability in the customer’s time zone so they book the time they really need.
Whether bookings come from New York, New Mexico or New Zealand, they’ll be within the hours you set, so no surprise appointments! It’s perfect for virtual classes, online appointments, or rentals that need to be delivered to the customer.
Never get double-booked
Avoid double bookings by assigning the needed resources to a particular booking. For example, if your 2:00 bride books a fitting and a stylist until 3:30, that stylist won’t appear available for the bride scheduling a fitting at 3:00. You’ll never have to worry about offering the same resource to two customers at the same time.
Use the calendar view to see how your day or month is shaping up. Update existing bookings or availability, or filter to view specific services or resources.
Still have customers calling in to make bookings the old-fashioned way? Add them manually from the calendar while you’re on the phone.Bookings also automatically syncs with Google Calendar, no manual entry required. Manage bookings on your store, and see it reflected on your Google Calendar in 60 seconds or less.
WooCommerce Bookings Free Download
Schedule the appointment, reservation, service or rental just like you would a normal event. WooCommerce Bookings Free Download integrates with your site’s existing booking calendar and you’re ready to go.