1 total views, 1 views today
Solid Capture 3 direct download the latest version. Finally, This is thoroughly tested with Computer/Laptop, which you can download from our site getintopc.
Solid Capture 3 Getintopc Overview
So, Solid Capture 3 has got a much similarity to a picture editing program since it is possible to select pictures and have them viewed within an integrated preview section. In Fact, The application can be minimized to system tray because of the employed hotkey support. Moreover, Currently working with keyboard in such circumstances can be very hard since the documents don’t save automatically. Likewise, Testing of those software in addition to games requires a screenshot that’s taken at the ideal time. Additionally, You might also want to download Ashampoo Snap 10. Moreover, You can also read PHP Generator 2019 for MySQL Professional.
Especially, Solid Capture 3 allows you to select particular window and then drag your mouse across a desired place and even have a window to a customized resolution. It’s a really pleasing interface having some attributes clearly visible. All the content of this screen can be captured and then could be saved automatically. Fianlly, You can also read VMGSim.
Features of Solid Capture 3:
- Uses very little resources of the body.
- Got an incredibly pleasing user interface.
- Easy to use.
- Can minimize to the system tray.
- Lets you select window.
Solid Capture 3 Setup Detail:
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Setup File Name: Solid_Capture_v3.0.rar
- Full Setup Size: 7.2 MB
- Software Full Name: Solid Capture 3
- Processor: 2 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or later.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Hard Disk Space: 10 MB of free space required.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
Solid Capture 3 Free Download:
Now you have a full working and tested Solid Capture 3 , Tested by our team. On any stage if you need any help, just comment below we will give you fast replay and solve your problem. Keep visting at our get intopc site.