45 total views, 1 views today
Gravity Perks Gravity Forms Addons Made Easy Nulled is a WordPress plugin by Gravity Wiz that allows you to effortlessly install and manage easy-to-use Gravity Forms addons (Perks). It’s effortless to install and has tons of features to help make your experience with Gravity Forms easy and worthwhile.
Gravity Perks Nulled is a platform and delivery system for “perks”. Install Gravity Perks Plugin Nulled and then activate whichever perks make Gravity Forms more awesome for you. It’s like JetPack but specifically for Gravity Forms.
Gravity Perks Plugin Nulled Features
- GP Nested Forms
Create forms within forms for better management of complex forms. Formception!
- GP Populate Anything
Dynamically filter and populate field choices and values with posts, users, taxonomies, terms, Gravity Forms entries, and databases. Pretty much anything!
- GP Unique ID
Generate unique IDs (i.e. reference numbers, codes, invoice numbers, etc.) on submission for your Gravity Form entries.
- GP Conditional Pricing
Create flexible, conditional pricing for your Gravity Form product fields.
- GP Limit Choices
Limit how many times a choice may be selected for multi-choice fields (e.g. Radio Buttons, Drop Downs, Checkboxes, etc).
- GP Limit Dates
Limit which days are selectable for your Gravity Forms Date Picker fields.
- GP Preview Submission
Add a simple submission preview to allow users to confirm their submission is correct before submitting the form.
- GP Conditional Logic Dates
Allows Date fields to be used in Gravity Forms conditional logic.
- GP eCommerce Fields
Make Gravity Forms more eCommerce-friendly with support for Tax, Discounts, and Subtotal fields.
- GP Limit Submissions
Limit the number of entries that can be submitted by almost anything (e.g. user, role, IP, field value).
- GP File Upload Pro
A professional file and image uploader that feels like magic.
- GP Date Time Calculator
Use Date and Time fields in your Gravity Forms calculation formulas to calculate the time between different dates and times.
- GP Easy Passthrough
Easily transfer entry values from one Gravity Forms form to another.
- GP Better User Activation
Take control of your Gravity Forms User Activation page.
- GP Media Library
Automatically import uploaded files (images, documents, etc.) to the WordPress Media Library when the form is submitted.
- GP Post Content Merge Tags
Adds support for Gravity Form merge tags in your post content.
- GP Live Preview
Preview your forms on the frontend of your site.
- GP Multi-page Navigation
Navigate between form pages quickly by converting the page steps into page links or creating your own custom page links.
- GP Disable Entry Creation
Disable entry creation per form with Gravity Forms.
- GP Price Range
Specify a minimum/maximum price for “User Defined Price” product fields.
- GP Reload Form
Reload the form following an AJAX submission. Useful in situations where you would like to allow multiple form submission without refreshing the page.
- GP Limit Checkboxes
Limit how many checkboxes can be checked.
- GP Terms Of Service
Add a “Terms of Service” field to your forms.
- GP Word Count
Limit the number of words that can be submitted in a Single Line Text, Paragraph Text and Post Body fields.
- GP Email Users
Send a quick email to all users who have submitted a specific form.
- GP Pay Per Word
Create products which calculate a total based on the number of words in a Paragraph of Post Body field.
- GP Placeholder
Add support for HTML5 placeholders to Gravity Forms.
- GP PayPal One-time Fee
Add a one-time fee to the first payment of a PayPal Standard subscription.
- GP Expand Textareas
Tiny textareas in the form editor can be a challenge! Load form editor textareas in a modal window for easy editing.
- GP Copy Cat
Allow users to copy the value of one field to another automatically or by clicking a checkbox. Is your shipping address the same as your billing? Copy cat!
- GP Auto Login
Automatically log users in after registration.
- GP Blacklist
Validate your form against your WordPress comment blacklist.
- GP Read Only
Mark your form fields as read-only to allow users to see field data but not modify it.
Gravity Perks WordPress Plugin Free Download
Gravity Perks is the easy way to create powerful Gravity Forms add-ons with just a few clicks. With Gravity Perks Free Download, you can add your own perks to your Gravity Forms! It’s no-brainer.
Gravity Perks Addon List
- Gravity Perks Inventory v1.0-beta-2
- Gravity Perks Populate Anything v1.1.16
- Gravity Perks Read Only Plugin v1.9.6
- Gravity Perks Address Autocomplete v1.1.10
- Gravity Perks Preview Submission v1.3.8
- Gravity Perks Nested Forms 1.0.2-rc-1.10
- Gravity Perks Easy Passthrough v1.9.9
- Gravity Perks Copy Cat v1.4.51
- Gravity Perks eCommerce Fields v1.2.7
- Gravity Perks Unique ID v1.4.4
- Gravity Perks Limit Submissions v1.0.8
- Gravity Perks PayPal One-time Fee v2.0.beta1.1
- Gravity Perks Limit Checkboxes v1.3.4
- Gravity Perks Media Library v1.2.23
- Gravity Perks Better User Activation v1.2.6
- Gravity Perks File Upload Pro v1.2.2
- Gravity Perks Gravity Forms Conditional Logic Dates v1.1.1
- Gravity Perks Conditional Pricing v1.3.6
- Gravity Perks Gravity Forms Auto Login v2.2.1
- Gravity Perks Post Content Merge Tags Plugin v1.3.3
- Gravity Perks Limit Dates v1.1.9
- Gravity Perks Live Preview v1.6.3
- Gravity Perks Multi Page Form Navigation v1.1.4
- Gravity Perks Limit Choices Plugin v1.7.5
- Gravity Perks Gravity Forms Price Range v1.2.1
- Gravity Perks Blocklist v1.3.2
- Gravity Perks Reload Form v2.0.5
- Gravity Perks Word Count v1.5
- Gravity Perks Gravity Forms Disable Entry Creation v2.0.2
- Gravity Perks Pay Per Word v1.2
- Gravity Perks Gravity Forms Expand Textareas v1.1
- Gravity Perks Randomizer v1.0
- Gravity Perks Terms of Service v1.4
- Gravity Perks Limit Dates Plugin v1.0.25
- Gravity Perks Email Users v1.3.11
- Gravity Perks Gravity Forms Placeholder v1.3.7
- Gravity Perks Comment Blacklist v1.2.9
- Gravity Perks Notification Scheduler 1.1.0